1. Innovation → Application of products
Innovations are considered to be product developments,
• which have not been available on the market for longer than 1 year and which differ from conventional products found on the market in terms of their form, appearance,material characteristics, operation and/or technology and which do not violate the intellectual property laws or commercial property rights in the broadest sense of the term.
• which feature significant and recognisable differences in terms of their design, material or function compared to existing products.
2. Sales concept → Application of concepts
A sales concept is considered to be a sales-promoting measure in the broadest sense of the term, which assists equestrian sport dealers in selling the product. These include, for example:
• Presentation tools: Prospects, models, samples, etc.
• Information tools: Video tutorials, fact sheets, etc.
• Advertising materials: Image and text material, POS campaigns, mailings, etc.
The concept must already exist and be applied in practice.
3. Sustainability/CSR → Application of products or concepts
Competition entries, whose focus lie on sustainability and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), will be distinguished in this category. These entries describe measures, the implementation of which make the assets of the company environmentally-friendly, socially responsible and/or economical. For example, these measures can entail
• the reduction of CO² emissions as a contribution towards protecting the climate
• improvements of the environmental-friendliness of the supply chain
• socially responsible cooperations with production partners, etc.
The measures have to already exist and be applied in practice. The jury reserves the right, as required, to award a special prize for particularly prize-worthy products, concepts or projects.